The smile on your lips also does wonders

English poetry,hindi shayari,Romantic shayari,Shayari,Funny shayari,sweat shyari,Sweat Shayari


English poetry,hindi shayari,Romantic shayari,Shayari,Funny shayari,sweat shyari,Sweat Shayari

 "The smile on your lips also does wonders,

The magic of your words restores every heart.

You are the heartbeat of my heart, you are the destination of my dreams,

By getting lost in your memories, this life makes every moment beautiful."

English poetry,hindi shayari,Romantic shayari,Shayari,Funny shayari,sweat shyari,Sweat Shayari

-------------

"My heart beats in your love like the sunlight of a tavern,

The feeling of being in your arms is beyond every dream.

The depth of your eyes, the sweetness of your smile,

Only by being with you can I feel true love." 

--------------

"The secret of all my happiness is hidden in your words,

I am lost in your memories, I forget myself.

The sight of your eyes fills my heart with magic,

You are the path of my life, you are the meaning of my heartbeat.”

-------

"Lost in your love, every moment feels like heaven,

Every heart longs to meet you in your arms.

The sweetness of your smile, everything on your lips,

You are the moonlight of my life, without you every moment is incomplete."

How did you like the poetry?

English poetry,hindi shayari,Romantic shayari,Shayari,Funny shayari,sweat shyari,sweatshayari.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post